" THE PASSION TO CREATE WORLD CLASS LEADERS. "
We aim to develop innovative and strategic thinking among the "Budding Manager".
- Management Information System by Prof. Namjaeb Cho of Han Yang University, School of Business, Seoul, South Korea.
- Financial Approach to Human Resource Management by Prof. Gregory John Lee, School of Business Sciences, University of Witwatersrand, South Africa.
- Corporate Culture and need of Modern Managers by Mr. Vipul Doshi, CEO of Interlope Technology, A Unit of Indigo Airlines.
- Financial Analyst : A broad way for career in Finance by Prof. M. R. Senapathy,
- Total Quality Management by Prof. Jitendra Shrimali, Deputy Director, Allianz Academy, Bangalore.
- Continous Learning Process by Mr. Siraj Delhve, G.M.H.R., Secure Meters Ltd., Udaipur
- HR changing perspective by Prof. R. K. Singh, Shriram College of Commerce, University of Delhi.
- Current Banking Practices by Ms. Indu Keswani, AVP, Royal Bank of Scotland, Udaipur.
- Stock Market Behaviors by an International Expert, on Elliot Wave Theory, Mr. Anant J.Acharya.
- International Market & Business Trends 2020 by Prof. I. V. Trivedi, Director MIB, MLSU and Chairman, Indian Commerce Association
- Contemporary Issues in HR by Mr. Kanak Gupta, HR Trainer & Mgt. Consultant.
- Personal Effectiveness by Mr. Jeevan Rajwaniya, Asst. G.M.-HR, Secure Meters Ltd.
- Corporate Governance by Mr. Kamal Varyani, CA, Delloits, Mumbai
- Industry Expectations & Role of HRD by Dr. M. S. Rao, AGM, Training & Development, DCM Shriram Consolidated Ltd.