LEARNING OUTCOMES OF SELECTED MDPs
- Managing Stress for enhancing mental health and productivity.
Managing self: The first step towards developing managerial effectiveness.
- Identify stressors.
- Evaluate stress index
- Develop ability to cope with stress.
- Learn stress management techniques for better mental health and higher productivity at workplace.
Developing Emotional intelligence: The Key to Professional Success
- Creating self awareness in the participants about their own strengths and areas of improvement
- Discussing on the ways of self improvement in specific areas.
- Making them aware of and training them on selfmotivation techniques.
- Organizing oneself including time management
- Self regulation for better quality of personal and professional life
Attaining synergy through effective team work
- Become self-aware about the current level of emotional intelligence & discover efficient strategies to improve specific emotional intelligence competencies.
- Cultivate empathy or the ability to understand the emotional makeup of other people and skill in responding according to the emotional reactions.
- Develop interpersonal skills which indicate the individual's proficiency in managing relationships and building networks.
- Develop skills in responding to criticisms & adversity.
- Learn Leadership strategies for working with others towards shared goals.
Developing and exercising leadership skills
- Learn how to work successfully in teams.
- Become aware of group dynamics.
- Develop the ability to improve group cohesiveness.
- Develop practical skills for successfully working with coordination in the team for attaining organizational goals.
Personality development and Behavioural Skills for fresh recruits
- Identify leadership potential.
- Understand the traits and skills required for effective leadership with examples, leadership skills, style and achievements of successful leaders.
- Develop and learn to exercise leadership skills irrespective of the level at which they are working.
Understanding Organizational Culture for better Adaptability and Growth
- How to develop an impressive Personality
- Dressing sense
- Etiquettes & body language
- Work Attitude
- Lessons of true professionalism
- Work Values
- Interpersonal Skills
Awareness of the concept of Organizational culture.
Leveraging Social intelligence for boosting business and career.
- Identification of the culture of organization.
- Better understandability of the importance of organizational culture for higher adaptability and growth
- To Overcome cognitive dissonance.
- To become invaluable assets for their organization
Organiztional Excellence Through Total Quality Management
- Understand the concept , dimensions and importance of social intelligence for professional success
- Identify own SQ.
- To discover areas of improvement of their social intelligence.
- To enhance their level of social intelligence for attaining business and career growth.
- Enhancement of organizational efficiency through total quality management approach.
- Create and develop value based leadership for organizational and invividual excellence.
- Finance for non-finance Executives
Basics of financial accounting and understanding financial statements
Intellectual Property Rights
- Balance sheet
- P&L account
- Schedule III
- Cash flow statements
- Net Profit v/s Net Cash Flow
- Working capital management
- Kinds of working capital
- Operating cycle and components of working capital
- Working capital management and decision making
Cost information for decision making and budgeting
- Cost concepts including discussion on marginal costing.
- Some important definitions.
- Make or buy.
- Shut down or continue.
- Sell or process further.
- Domestic versus export sales.
- Need and type of budgets.
- Alternative approaches for budgeting.
- Commonly used budgets.
- Budgetary control process.
- Limitations of budgets.
- Case study and illustrations.
Evaluation of investment projects
- Capital budgeting meaning
- Approach to capital budgeting
- Techniques of capital budgeting
- Practical application of Net present value and Internal
- rate of return
- Features of capital budgeting decisions
- Case study and illustrations
- Question and answers session
- Introduction to Various forms of IPR
- Industrial Design
- Copy Right
- Geographical Indication
- Trade Marks
- Trade Secrets
- Insight to registration of IP
- Orientation to Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Google Analytics
- Display Ads
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Web Analytics
Managing Interpersonal relationships through FIRO-B
- Develop Skills in analyzing and improving processes using the Six Sigma approach.
- Upon completion of this training, the participants will be able to work with management to set up process improvement projects. Lead a project team to execute improvement project. Apply the tools learned in day‐today works.
- The participants will understand their current patterns of interpersonal behavior and expectations.
- Assess how satisfied or dissatisfied they are with these current patterns.
- Develop alternative ways of behaving to increase their effectiveness for healthy relations at workplace , social life and personal life.